Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I love Tuesdays!

Yes, I love Tuesdays!! Why you ask? Well, it's my lunch out with the girls/yearbook day!!  We don't get much done but we do a lot of laughing and catching up on the past weeks events. Yearbook needs to be submitted in a month, less eating more editing!  I usually don't have time to scrapbook on Tuesdays sadly.  Tuesdays is also scout night for my Brownie troop. Tonight we don't have it so maybe I can squeeze something in. I really need to get a move on here. I am taking pictures faster than I am scrappin them.  I am taking pictures with the intent of a great page!  How do I keep up with this demand LOL.  I have 3 Disney vacations, a trip to Gettysburg, a communion, confirmation, 2 years of Boy Scouts and 3 years of Girl Scouts to do PLUS holidays and just everyday life! Tell me I'm not the only one who is way behind?  Sometimes I think I should send my family away on a weekend trip without me just so I can get something done but then I would be missing out on great photo ops! It's a viscious never ending cycle!  Enjoy your Tuesday!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still working on scrapbooking my son's first year. I'm up to month 6 (he's currently 9 years old).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not alone! I think today after I straighten up I will work on some Disney. It's cold here today so maybe it will keep me warm to think of sunny Florida!

    ReplyDelete