Thursday, February 2, 2012

That pesky Phil....

When I got my daughter up for school this morning, the first thing she did was run to the computer to see what good old Punxatawny Phil did this morning.  We were both in shock, another 6 weeks of winter? Phil is CRAZY!  It's going to be in the 40's here all week! I hear into next week! Unheard of in PA!  I remember last year being so tired of the cold, this year it hasn't really come yet, which is fine by me. I was really made to live in Florida, I just wish my husband would realize that.  So today, hopefully, I will get some cleaning and scrapbooking done.  Always my goals but they don't seem to work out always.  Hopefully I will be back with some pictures to share!

2 comments:

  1. There's always those retirement years:-) I know Florida would be happy to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a most blessed Easter holiday! LOVD tidings, Lilly

    ReplyDelete