Friday, April 11, 2014

I'm a bad blogger...

What a bad blogger I am.  I stopped writing on my blog, which I loved to do. So much has changed since my last post...I don't even know where to begin.

I went back to work full time.  I love it. I hate it.  I have 28 years to go until I can retire.  

I had a few health scares but God and my mother are watching over me.

I lost my best friend to Cancer. And it sucks.  And it hurts.

I haven't scrapbooked in FOREVER. And I am so ashamed to say that. But the good news I am getting a bigger scrapbook room so I can get back into the groove of things. I still buy scrapbook stuff though :o)

I have become a full blown dance mom. My daughter dances almost every day of the week. She loves and I do too.  

With no followers this will become more like therapy for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment