Sunday, July 6, 2014

Remodeling.....

I love when my husband gets these bright ideas into his head.  Since our kids are getting older and don't use a playroom anymore, he decided to convert the playroom into my scrapbook room. This is a great idea, I will admit, but it has turned the house upside down.  There is stuff everywhere. Where my old scrapbook space used to be was also our "junk" room.  Some people have junk drawers, we had a junk room.  It you can't find a place for it it went into that room. So all the junk is on my dining room table.  He also decides at the same time to paint our upstairs hallway.  I'm all for that too but one project at a time!  I will post pictures when both projects are complete. Can't wait until my room is finished and I can start working on projects to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment